Here is a nice DIY tutorial to make a simple side braid hairstyle. It’s great for everyday hairstyle because it’s very easy to make and looks beautiful. Once you master the technique, you can do it in less than 5 minutes. Let’s try it!
- Comb the hair and place it on one side.
- Front need to be divided into two equal sections of hair thickness.
- Start weaving braid of bundles
- Gradually pick up all the hair in the braid.
- Secure the braid with a rubber band
- Add a decorative bobby pin to help secure the braid.