Here is a nice tutorial on how to make a chignon with braids hairstyle. This elegant and beautiful hairstyle is perfect for any occasions, casual or formal. Let’s try it!
- Divide your hair into three sections, focusing mainly on the ponytail that is made from the middle part of hair.
- Separate the ponytail into two parts and make the hair from the bottom part frizzy.
- Tie the bottom of the ponytail with an elastic band and make a chignon by rolling it back then pin into place with bobby pins.
- Manipulate and adjust the chignon to make it look perfect.
- Start weaving French braid from one side and tie off with an elastic band.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Wrap the braids around the back of your head and tuck the excess braids under the chignon.
- Secure with bobby pins and add hairspray to keep everything in place.
- If you like, you can add a pretty hair accessory.