There are many ways to re-purpose plastic bottles into some useful household items. Today I am excited to share with you this creative idea to make a unique pineapple lamp from plastic bottles. With a little bit of creativity and patience, we can make useful stuffs with something that we are going to discard. This pineapple lamp is so beautiful! Put an LED light bulb in it and you’ll have a glowing nice decor in your room. Enjoy!
Here are the things you’ll need:
- 1.5 liter plastic bottle
- Scissors, knives
- LED lights
- green and yellow paper to wrap the plastic bottles
- small beads to decorate the plastic bottles
- glue and glue brush
- paint color
In addition, here are some other creative DIY projects to re-purpose plastic bottles on my website. I hope they are inspirational to you for your next plastic bottle project. Have fun!
- DIY Adorable Piglet Planter from Plastic Bottles (this was hot on my Facebook!)
- DIY Beautiful Vase with Plastic Bottle
- DIY Beautiful Candle Holder from Plastic Bottle
- DIY Cute Plant Pots with Plastic Bottles