10 Creative Ways to Repurpose Your Old Tech Products
Remember all those high-tech products such as floppy disks, cassette tapes, bulky monitors and VHS video machine that we seldom use today? Now even CDs are outdated because of flash drives and other more advanced storage technology. I still have a lot of these stuffs sitting in the storage boxes in my garage and I guess many of you are in the same situation as me.
In fact, there are many creative ways to recycle all those old tech products and turn them into something useful for your home and garden. From home decors to garden planters and pet furniture, the creativity is endless. So before you get rid of these old stuffs, check out the following creative ways to reuse them. You’ll be surprised how practical and beautiful they turn out!
1. Floppy Disk Planters (source: BRIT+CO)
2. Mosaic Ornaments Of Old CDs (source: Creme de la Craft)
3. Cd Case Greenhouse (source: Mega Crafty)
4. Cat Bed from a Computer Monitor (source: instructables)
5. Cassette Tape Wallet (source: instructables)
6. Notebook from old Floppy Disks (source: instructables)
7. Floppy Disk Lampshade (source: instructables)
8. VHS Video Machine Toaster (source: instructables)
9. Floppy Disk Coasters (source: BRIT+CO)
10. Floppy Disk Bag (source: instructables)
If you find any other creative ways to reuse the old tech products, please don’t hesitate to share with us! 🙂