I came across these beautiful swirly paper flower bouquets at the Etsy shop FlowerThyme. They are perfect for interior decoration, anniversary gift and bridal bouquet.
If you want to make a sweet swirly paper flower like this, you can try this quick and easy way.
Things you will need:
- Colored card stock;
- Ornaments (optional)
- Print or draw out the template.
- Cut out the template along the solid line.
- Roll the template starting from the inner point.
- Adjust the layers of paper to make it look perfect.
- Use glue to secure the petal in place.
The following is a similar project to make beautiful paper rose by rolling a flower template. Enjoy!