Flowers and chocolates are two common choices for gifts. Then why not combine these two awesome things and make something even more awesome? Here is a nice DIY project to make crepe paper chocolate sunflower. It looks so real and beautiful! You can use it to make a pretty flower basket to send as gift for Mothers’ Day, Teacher’s day or any other occasions. It’s also a nice ornament for other crafts projects to make beautiful home decor. Happy crafting!
- Crepe paper;
- Floral mesh;
- Wooden skewers;
- Floral tape.
- Cut the polysilk in a square of 12 x 12 cm, wrap one chocolate and tie with thread.
- Cut the flower mesh in the same way, wrap and tie again.
- Cut the yellow crepe paper into a strip with length about 8-9 cm, the width depending on the size of the chocolate.
- Cute fringes about one third of the width of the strip.
- Wrap the chocolate with crepe paper strip, apply glue and tie with thread.
- Twist the petals out and straighten.
- Insert the wooden skewer and wrap with floral tape.