How to DIY Creative Spaghetti Hot Dog
Spaghetti and hotdog are two of kids’ most favorite food. Now you can combine them into ONE cute little spaghetti hotdog bite. What a creative and quick recipe idea! Kids will be more likely to finish all of it if you serve spaghetti and hotdog in this creative and fun way. Let’s try it!
- 1 package of spaghetti;
- 1 package of hotdogs;
- Spaghetti sauce (optional).
- Fill a large pot with water, add a little bit of salt and bring the water to boiling.
- Cut the hotdogs in small pieces.
- Thread 4-6 spaghetti strands through each hotdog piece. Be careful not to break the spaghetti strands.
- Place the spaghetti hotdogs in the pot and cook for about 6 minutes or according to the cooking direction on the spaghetti package.
- Drain the water.
- Serve plain or with spaghetti sauce. Enjoy!