Are you looking for some creative DIY card ideas? Here is a fun crafts project to make a greeting card with a basket of flowers. It looks so cheerful with the blooming flowers. You can use your favorite colors and ornaments to make the card. It makes a nice handmade gift for family and friends. Happy crafting!
Here are the supplies you may need:
- Colored paper;
- Card stock paper;
- Flower template;
How to do:
- Cut out a paper strip about 16 cm long and 8 cm wide.
- Fold it in half.
- Cut the fringes as the stems for the flowers;
- Randomly trim the fringes to different lengths.
- Draw a five petal flower on a piece of paper and cut it out.
- Use the flower template to make lots of flowers.
- Glue the flowers on the stems.
- Decorate the flowers with beads.
- Print out the template for the flower basket and glue the edges to make the basket.
- Place the flowers and the stems inside the basket. You can secure them with glue.
- Decorate the flower basket with ornaments such as beads, lace, paper butterflies and so on.
- Glue the basket of flowers to the front of a greeting card. Enjoy!
You may also like this DIY 3D Butterfly Greeting Card.