Here is a nice DIY project to make colorful baby crib side cloth book decorations. These soft fabric books are so bright and cute! There are sun, cloud, flowers, raindrops, stars… anything from the nature. You can also create your own themes. I am sure they will capture your baby’s eyes. They are soft enough to be used as bumpers too. Happy crafting!
What you need:
- Polyester filling;
- Needle and thread;
How to do:
- Decide the themes of the cloth books you are going to make and prepare the fabrics.
- Cut the felt into squares as the bases of the cloth books.
- Cut out the different kinds of templates and sew onto the front of the bases.
- For each base, attach a piece of polyester fillings and cotton and sew the pieces together.
- For each cloth book, sew a ribbon on the edge.
- Sew the cloth books together and hang along the crib side. Enjoy!